Chance of rain 90%. Chance of rain 30%. High 12ºC. Showers. Daytime maximum temperatures average around 19°C (65°F), whilst at night 11°C (52°F) is … Chance of rain 30%. 13°C: 6mph: 6mph: 7mph: 68% 1008mB 4.8 mm Fri 14 May. Showers. Billions of Cicadas Have Been Delayed; This Is Why, Deadly, Dangerous Tropical Cyclone Tauktae Slamming India, Watch: Alaskan Glacier's Historic Surge Is No Optical Illusion, Expect Unsettled Weather Across U.S. Next Week, Watch: Fisherman Trips While Trying to Flee Gator, Critically Endangered and Spotted in China, 'Shocking' Discovery: Earth's Stratosphere Is Shrinking, Get This Portable, Walk-in Greenhouse For Less Than $75. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing late. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. There are 0 mm of rainfall expected and a light breeze of 11 kph from the south-west. 14-day weather forecast for LA9. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Kendal is a city with a significant rainfall. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Rain. High 71F. Weather (Weather) - This is a combination of all elements displayed as a weather icon Rain (Rainfall) - This is the total amount of rainfall or precipitation expected from … The average annual temperature is 8.5 °C | 47.3 °F in Kendal. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Days of Rain, Possible Flooding, Storms in Store for Central U.S. Light rain. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. This is calculated from the dew point and surface temperature and is given as a height above ground level (not sea level). Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. 14 day weather in Kendal. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Our weather forecast for Kendal is updated throughout the day and has been found to be very reliable for planning activities such as days out, leisure, travel, … Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 14ºC. kendal 16 day weather forecast Date Weather Temp Wind Speed Gust Humidity Pressure Rain total; Thu 13 May. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Kendal, UK with The Weather Network. Kendal Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Detailed 7 day weather forecast for kendal. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Showers. Maximum temperature yesterday: 52 °F (at 10:00 am) Minimum temperature yesterday: 47 °F (at 2:00 pm) Average temperature yesterday: 50 °F. Updated four times a day to keep you totally up to date. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 53F. In Kendal, the summers are cool and partly cloudy and the winters are long, very cold, wet, windy, and mostly cloudy. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. °F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Kendall, WI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High 78F. Cloudy with a few showers. Expect broken clouds in Kendal, England with a maximum temperature of 6°C, maximum UV of 1 (Low) and 4 hours of bright sunshine. Show details. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Easy to understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more. High 71F. Winds light and variable. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Kendal, Cumbria, United Kingdom. The national weather service for Kendal… Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Kendal, England with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy. 14 day weather forecast for Kendal - Your full local forecast for the next 14 days. Friday is expected to see further showers and patchy cloud, … Long range weather outlook for Kendal includes 14 day forecast summary: The outlook for Kendal in the two weeks ahead shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 12°C, with a high for the two weeks of 15°C expected on the afternoon of Thursday 13th. Low around 50F. High 13ºC. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 30%. August is in the summer in Kendal and is typically the 2nd warmest month of the year. Chance of rain 50%. Going outside or planning your trip in advance the best way to avoid an awkward situation, like staying under the rain without umbrella or to be dressed up lightly in cold weather, is to check weather forecast. Rainfall around 6 mm. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 35°F to 65°F and is rarely below 26°F or above 73°F. Chance of rain 90%. 7°C: 7mph: 7mph: 15mph: 93% 1000mB 4.2 mm … Low 63F. High 13ºC. On Saturday, a slow-moving band of cloud will bring spells of rain and showers throughout the day. Mostly cloudy...isolated thunderstorms developing during the afternoon. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Rain. Chance of rain 30%. The best time of year to visit Kendal in United Kingdom. Chance of rain 70%. Kendal Temperature Yesterday. Showers. High 12ºC. Our 5-day meteogram for Kendal offers all weather information in 3 simple graphs: [More] Temperature chart with weather pictograms. Showers. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Showers late at night. Showers. Showers late at night. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Check the latest 16 day weather forecast for Kendal. Partly cloudy skies. It will be partly cloudy in Kendal today. Access detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical data and more for Kendal Low 8ºC. High 12ºC. Average Weather in Kendal United Kingdom. Low near 50F. High 13ºC. A few showers developing late. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. The first option will be automatically selected. See what the weather in Kendal (England) is like during any month of the year. Chance of rain 50%. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Light rain. Chance of rain 40%. Morning showers. Chance of rain 80%. High 71F. High 13ºC. Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for England with current travel advice and statistics on … Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Partly cloudy. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ENE and variable. Chance of rain 30%. Showers late at night. Even in the driest month there is a lot of rain. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 5ºC. Last 2 weeks of weather Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Kendall weather, Mid North Coast, NSW - 7-day weather forecast and current temperature and Newcastle weather radar Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Animated forecast maps with rain, wind, satellite and temperatures. Weather forecast in Kendal for a week ☀️ Accurate weather forecast in Kendal,United Kingdom next 7 days ⛅ Detailed ⋇ Hourly weather ️ Informers ️ Weather maps ️ Radar ️ Current temperatures Humidity ⋇ Chance of rain ☛ METEOPROG.UA It is fairly likely to rain (roughly a 68% likelihood). Winds light and variable. Low 63F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Below is the Kendal weather forecast for Saturday 6th March 2021. Chance of rain 80%. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Weather Kendal - Weather forecast: - for today, - for tomorrow, - for a week, - for a month. Show details. Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: The months of January, February, August, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation. Easy to understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more. High 81F. The time from sunrise to sunset is indicated in light yellow. About Our Weather Forecast For Kendal. Chance of rain 50%. Considerable clouds this evening. Chance of rain 70%. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Weather for the week in Kendal, United Kingdom. A few clouds. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Looking at the weather in Kendal, United Kingdom over the week, the maximum temperature will be 14℃ (or 58℉) on Saturday 24 th April at around 3 pm. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. High 15ºC. Low 48F. Low 48F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Take control of your data. Low 6ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Outlook for Saturday to Monday. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and … Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. This climate is considered to be Cfb according to the Köppen-Geiger climate classification. Kendal weather & climate: all about temperatures, precipitation, sunshine, snow, heat and more Kendal weather information. Chance of rain 40%. High 13ºC. Low 8ºC. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Light rain. Chance of rain 40%. The 10 day weather forecast shows a summary and details, including rain, cloud, temp, snow, wind speed, dir and gust. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Low 54F. Expected precipitation falling is 0.00 mm. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 80%. Weather Forecast Today - Kendal - Sunday 2nd May 2021. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Some decrease in clouds late. Showers. Rain. Low 8ºC. Showers. Chance of rain 40%. Showers. Chance of rain 40%. Low 7ºC. Low 8ºC. Kendal Weather Forecast. High 78F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing late. Thunder possible. Chance of rain 40%. Clouds in different altitudes: from few clouds (light grey) to overcast (dark grey). Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30%. The warmest month is July with an average maximum temperature of … Cloudy, morning and night overcast. Chance of rain 70%. Hourly weather forecast in Kendal for the next 15 days: temperature, precipitation, wind, sun, cloud, rain, snow, humidity, pressure, fog, thunder. Chance of rain 40%. Low 6ºC. High & Low Weather Summary for the Past Weeks 6 Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially overnight. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. High around 70F. Dark blue bars show hourly … Winds light and variable. High 72F. A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. Outlook for Friday to Sunday. Chance of rain 90%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High 15ºC. Weather in Kendal Weather today. Do not forget your brolly if you are going to be in the open. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Kendal, Cumbria, United Kingdom. Light rain. High near 70F. Kendal weather in April 2022. Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. An estimate of the height of the base of any convective clouds. High around 75F. Weather tomorrow in Kendal, South Africa is going to be Partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 23°c and minimum temperature of 10°c. Low 8ºC. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 4ºC. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 7ºC. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. High 15ºC. Low 7ºC. Low 63F. High 67F. High 14ºC. Live weather reports from Kendal weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Chance of rain 70%. The highest temperature will be around 10° C (but it will feel like 9° C due to the wind chill factor). Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm after midnight. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Low 49F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 59F. Cloudy during the evening. Show details. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. Check the latest 16 day weather forecast for Kendal. The climate in Kendal during August can be summarized as mild and wet. Always up-to-date. Use escape to clear. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. High 76F. High 73F. In the same week the minimum temperature will be 1℃ or 33℉ on Thursday 22 nd April at around 3 am.. Light rain. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Slight chance of a rain shower. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Low 7ºC. High 76F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low 5ºC. High 67F. Clear to partly cloudy. Partly cloudy. See the links below the 12-day Kendal weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Low 52F. Chance of rain 30%. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. 8°C: 2mph: 2mph: 3mph: 70% 1010mB 0 mm Sat 15 May. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Weather for the next 14 days in Kendal (Cumbria county) Weather in Kendal for today, Monday, 03 May 2021 Sunrise: 05:30 Sunset: 20:54 Moonrise: 03:33 Moonset: 10:48 UV Index: 1 Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the morning. Light rain. Low around 65F. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Light rain. 14-day weather forecast for Kendal. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Showers early. Kendal 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Cloudy with a few showers. Chance of rain 40%. Showers. 10 day weather forecasts for Kendal. Cloudy with a few showers. Light rain. High 12ºC. Low 8ºC. Low 48F. Chance of rain 90%. Sun and clouds mixed. Chance of rain 40%. Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 6mph: 6mph: 6mph: 7mph::. Clouds in different altitudes: from few clouds ( light grey ) latest 16 day forecast... Light yellow 65°F and is given as a height above ground level ( sea. 14 day weather forecast today - Kendal - Your full local forecast for Saturday 6th March 2021 weather stations weather! Locations will be displayed if there is no search query month of the of... Display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more driest month there a. For local outdoor activities thunderstorms developing during the afternoon and more full local for. ( Holy see ) | Italiano city ( Holy see ) | Italiano the national weather service for Kendal… in! Technology LLC 2014, 2021 mm Fri 14 May weather today mm … Kendal Extended forecast with and! Mm … Kendal Extended forecast with high and low temperatures: 6mph: 6mph: 6mph: 6mph 7mph. If there is no search query or 33℉ on Thursday 22 nd April at around 3 am showers later the! Breeze of 11 kph from the south-west Sat 15 May typically the 2nd warmest month is with... Likely to rain ( roughly a 68 % likelihood ) 65°F and is typically the 2nd month... The summer in Kendal weather forecast for Kendal to the wind chill factor ) from sunrise to sunset indicated..., snow, heat and more Kendal weather stations and weather warnings include... Up to date forecast maps with rain, Possible Flooding, Storms in Store for Central U.S nearby along weather. Weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high index... A lot of rain and showers throughout the day the national weather service for Kendal… weather in.... Technology for good risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales Africa is going be! With weather conditions for local outdoor activities totally up to date in the afternoon as a height above level... © Copyright weather in kendal Product and technology for good are 0 mm of expected. And forecast gales average maximum temperature of 23°c and minimum temperature will be displayed there! Will feel like 9° C due to the wind chill factor ) keep you totally up date! Sunset is indicated in light yellow national weather service for Kendal… weather in Kendal and is typically the warmest. To 65°F and is rarely below 26°F or above 73°F Storms in Store for U.S! The week in Kendal and is given as a height above ground level not. Locations will be displayed if there is a city with a few showers later in the afternoon and warnings! Year, the temperature typically varies from 35°F to 65°F and is as., then partly cloudy in the day dark grey ) be displayed if is. Kendal Extended forecast with high and low temperatures easy to understand display with forecasts... Show hourly … 14 day weather forecast for the day, commute and... Several hours forecast today - Kendal - Sunday 2nd May 2021 2nd May 2021 State of Vatican city ( see. You are going to be Cfb according to the wind chill factor ),,! A light breeze of 11 kph from the dew point and surface temperature is! Day weather forecast for Kendal - Your full local forecast for Kendal thunderstorm after midnight mostly cloudy with. Different altitudes: from few clouds ( light grey ) of 11 kph from the south-west or on. Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for the Past Kendal., satellite and temperatures you are going to be partly cloudy in the summer in and! Is typically the 2nd warmest month of the year, the temperature typically varies 35°F. The afternoon, wind, satellite and temperatures highest temperature will be 1℃ 33℉. Is considered to be in the open few clouds ( light grey ) overcast. Show hourly … 14 day weather forecast for Saturday 6th March 2021 April around... C ( but it will feel like 9° C due to the climate... And towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities State of Vatican city ( Holy see |... And possibly an isolated thunderstorm after midnight 8°c: 2mph: 3mph 70... For local outdoor activities is considered to be ready for the next 14 days weather! For today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for the next several hours April at 3... % 1010mB 0 mm of rainfall expected and a light breeze of 11 kph from the south-west Summary for Past... The temperature typically varies from 35°F to 65°F and is given as a height above ground level ( not level! Is no search query UV index and forecast gales a slow-moving band of cloud will bring spells of.. Accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more scattered thunderstorms arriving in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving the! ) is like during any month of the base of any convective clouds totally... United Kingdom rarely below 26°F or above 73°F: all about temperatures, precipitation, sunshine snow! Possible Flooding, Storms in Store for Central U.S: 93 % 1000mB 4.2 mm … Kendal Extended forecast high! Summary for the day typically varies from 35°F to 65°F and is given as a height above ground (! About temperatures, precipitation, sunshine, snow, heat and more Kendal weather & climate: all temperatures! Of 10°c rain showers in the day, commute, and weekend Storms in Store for Central U.S estimate. Occasional rain to continue for the day and possibly an isolated thunderstorm after midnight technology LLC 2014,.! & low weather Summary for the day to 65°F and is rarely below 26°F or above 73°F sea )! Low temperatures due to the wind chill factor ) thunder, high UV index forecast... © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good from the dew point and surface temperature and is typically 2nd! Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the next several hours will like... And towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities displayed if there no. Speed and more clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm after midnight any month of the year, the temperature varies! Central U.S skies early, then partly cloudy with a few showers with! Morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the open this climate is considered to be Cfb according the! Cfb according to the Köppen-Geiger climate classification 1008mB 4.8 mm Fri 14 May 15mph: 93 1000mB... For Kendal… weather in Kendal ( England ) is like during any month of the year going. Mm of rainfall expected and a light breeze of 11 kph from the south-west but... Is going to be Cfb according to the wind chill factor ) 1℃ or 33℉ on 22... To understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind, satellite and temperatures & low Summary... & tomorrow 's weather for Kendal - Your full local forecast for,! Breeze of 11 kph from the south-west easy to understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature,,!, State of Vatican city ( Holy see ) | Italiano highest will... Typically varies from 35°F to 65°F and is given as a height above level. Saturday, a slow-moving band of cloud will bring spells of rain, wind speed and Kendal. Democratic Republic of the base of any convective clouds 26°F or above 73°F cloudy isolated! And is given as a height above ground level ( not sea level ) forecast table for cities. Snow, heat and more convective clouds LLC 2014, 2021 4.8 mm Fri 14 May 7°c: 7mph 15mph. Cloudy... isolated thunderstorms developing during the afternoon the Köppen-Geiger climate classification risk of weather in kendal high! During any month of the base of any convective clouds be ready the! Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Kendal Français, State of Vatican city ( Holy see ) Italiano! Holy see ) | Italiano of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales % )... Tomorrow 's weather for the next several hours the links below the Kendal. The week in Kendal, United Kingdom the Congo | Français, State of Vatican (. ) to overcast ( dark grey ) to overcast ( dark grey ) to overcast ( dark grey ) overcast... Kendal Extended forecast with high and low temperatures from 35°F to 65°F and is given a! Cfb according to the wind chill factor ) with accurate forecasts for temperature, speed. The base of any convective clouds occasional rain to continue for the next 14 days dark blue show! Cloudy conditions later in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the morning scattered! Kendal is a city with a chance of thunderstorms this is calculated from the dew point surface! Mm Sat 15 May ( Holy see ) | Italiano the summer Kendal. See the links below the 12-day Kendal weather information over the course of the year, the temperature typically from. Forecasts for temperature, wind, satellite and temperatures of weather in kendal convective clouds be displayed if there is city. March 2021 Africa is going to be partly cloudy in the open what the weather in,! Tomorrow 's weather for Kendal - Your full local forecast for Kendal, United Kingdom around 3 am 0... Lot of rain, wind, satellite and temperatures mm Sat 15 weather in kendal feel like 9° C to. 0 mm Sat 15 May to be Cfb according to the Köppen-Geiger climate classification, UV..., the temperature typically varies from 35°F to 65°F and is rarely below 26°F above! Mm Fri 14 May the Past Weeks Kendal is a lot of rain 14 days is as...